Dec 28, 2017
Feng Shui Clutter-Clearing: 12 Months of Tips
In feng shui, clutter inhibits our ability to move forward. Tackle a specific type of clutter in your home each month for the next year to make a huge improvement in the positive energy in your home. Personalize each month's task so it speaks to you. Suggestions for monthly tasks include:
- Give away old clothes.
- Clear out the kitchen cabinets.
- Spring clean your home office.
- Set up a system to handle mail.
- Sort through, toss some and save some school papers.
- Handle all your electronic clutter by clearing email in boxes and setting up smart folders.
- Finally empty that junk drawer. Toss most of the junk and add a tray to organize the things you want to keep.
- Focus on trash. Walk through your rooms with a trash bag in hand, focusing on corners that have become invisible over time.